[The song me & my babe were listening to, when we're out studying with mf ytd. Hehees.]
Had remedials these 2 days. & yay! no more from now onwards! heh. till the end of holiday, i mean. Lols. Nothing much really. Just wanna keep my blog alive. Hehehs. Hmwk's almost done yeah. EXCEPT for some Eng. (argh.) Nevermind. 5 more days to the start of sch again! YAY! I guess to many of us here, holiday is still the same as any other sch day. (me too.) But nahs, i rlly had fun! TONS TONS. At least i managed to go those places me & my babe urge to go before the holidays. Hehee.
And yeah, me & my babe rlly agree that MANY MANYYYY THINGS happened in these short 5 mths this year. Many things had changed. And it will never be the same as before ever again. The reasons behind it? Nahs, there're too much. Everything that has been bottled up gradually as each day passed. I guess too much things had been taken for granted. Or i should say WE are often taken for granted.. But too bad, it's too late now. We'd realised it. So yeah, go & face the wall & regret, we dont care. Dont worry, we'll still be friends forever. We will still hang out tgt, blah blah. Just that things will never be the same as before anymore.. :)
Btw, ytd was cool. Met our dearest Mr. Foo after phy prac lesson in the canteen while eating. He came to us & we started to blabber away.. He said he just came back frm HK's DisneyLand with his family afew days ago.. It was soooo cool! Then, we started chatting abt the drastic weather & stuff. Nopes, no talk abt sch work at all! So, great. Heh. It's heartening to see him as happy-go-lucky as before again. It's been so long since i'd seen that smile on his face. Hope he dont get too stressed up by the sch again! =D
And 1 more thing, sometimes, we human just shouldnt know too much things. Curiosity kills the cat, remember? Heh. Plus you dont get any benefits from it either. So yeah, it's just for your own good. ;) And for those ppl who're thinking too much, stop it. Why choose to put up that ugly face instead of staying happy all day long?! Let's be contented. Dont wait till you lose it & regret. But yeah, i agree that human always tend to think that the other side of the field is greener. (who wont.) Lols.
FOR UR INFO, I'M NOT THE ANGKEQIN YOU ONCE KNEW, OR SHOULD I SAY NOT EXACTLY THE SAME ANYMORE. I HAVE MY OWN THOUGHTS. I CHOSE THE ROUTE I WALK. SO DONT EVER TRY PUTTING UR EXPECTATIONS ON ME, AS IN WHO I SHOULD BE. I WONT CARE. :)